David Givens will deliver a presentation on non verbal communications and understanding their role in our interactions with others. He will discuss the subtle statements and messages that are given by individuals and how they might be interpreted.
Some of the segments are titled:
Dr. Givens has taught before a wide variety of audiences including the Smithsonian Institution, National Academy of Sciences, and Federal Bureau of Investigation.
For general information contact Diane Ruthruff
by telephone at 206-553-5139
via e-mail at email@example.com
- Detecting Deception in Demeanor
- What Eyes Say in Interviews
- An EPA Case in Point: Christie Whitman and George Bush
- Body Language of Threat—Inadvertent Power Cues
- Men and Women Inspectors: Telling Contrasts in Body Language
| Upcoming Events
No upcoming events.
Previous Events (click to view/hide)