Join our panelists as they explore the ways they are transforming our communities locally and abroad through collaboration efforts. Community transformation is not possible without partnerships at all levels. This presentation will focus on the impact of cross-sector collaborative strategies and the role of community partnerships in supporting areas such as education, health and sustainability.
Purpose of the Beyond Translation Initiative - Speaker Series:
- Discuss environmental challenges and opportunities facing Asian, Hispanic, and African immigrant communities
- Explore ideas for improving services to Asian, Hispanic, and African immigrant communities
- Offer Asian, Hispanic, and African immigrant communities important information on environmental issues that impact our health, including access to healthy foods and factors concerning sensitive populations.
- Enhance and expand partnerships and networks
- Learn about resources available to communities and small businesses
**Please bring valid photo ID**
Norman J. Rodriguez
Continuity Program Manager, Hispanic Employment Program Manager
U.S. EPA Region III, Planning and Analysis Branch / OPM (3PM60)
1650 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19103
U.S. EPA, Region III, Water Protection Division/Drinking Water Branch
1650 Arch St. (3WP21), Philadelphia, PA 19103