Registration for the 2012 Annual OSC Readiness Training Program has closed for all attendees.
If you still need to register, please contact Tetra Tech at (703) 390-0703 or email@example.com.
Visit the travel and lodging page for important information about lodging and attending OSC Readiness and to view details about the local area.
Many sessions at the 2012 OSC Readiness Training Program integrate principles of community engagement and environmental justice. Specific sessions that focus on community engagement and environmental justice include:
- Community Engagement Case Studies
- Facing an Angry Public -- Is Any Form of Apology Possible or Effective in Diffusing Public Anger in Our Work?
- Risk Communication/Data Visualization and Interpretation
Many sessions at the 2012 OSC Readiness Training Program integrate principles of project management. Specific sessions that focus on project management include:
- Access and Other Legal Issues -- Protecting EPA's Interests and Avoiding Personal Liability
- Federal Partners in the National Response System
- Greening Response Actions
- How to Be Nice and Play Well With Others in the Contracts Environment
- IGCEs: From Scoping to Funding
- Optimizing Field Data Collection
- Superfund and CID: Cooperation Makes It Happen
The 15th Annual OSC Readiness Training Program is being held Monday, February 6 — Friday, February 10, 2012.
Training Program and Session Evaluations -- Please take a few minutes to complete evaluation forms for the training program and individual sessions that you attended. Your comments will be valuable in helping us design future OSC Readiness Training Programs.
Presentations -- Visit this page to view or download materials presented during the training program.
The OSC Readiness Training Program
agenda is available in portable document format (PDF). If you cannot view
the agenda in your browser, then right-click the link above and select "Save
Target As . . ." to download a copy to your computer.